I’ve been “in the biz” since I was a child. I then trained full-time in Dance, Acting & Singing at a professional Theatre School and embarked on a professional Dance career for over 15 years. Focusing more on the Acting/Presenting was a natural progression once my Dance career came to an end.
Tuesday 22 August 2023
1. How did you get into the creative industry?
2. Your best piece of advice for aspiring models / actors / presenters?
This is a tough industry, you need to accept the rejection and move onto the next project. Be professional at all times, this is a career not a hobby.
3. What has been your favourite shoot to date?
A TV Commercial campaign for BetFred several years ago. I got to play so many different characters and wear some fabulous costumes!
4. If you had to choose someone (besides yourself) to play you in a movie, who would you choose & why?
The variety of different sorts of work that come in. TVC’s, Presenting, Photographic, VoiceOver.
6. Did you always want to be in this industry or did you have a different childhood dream?
Having been in the industry since I was a child, it’s all I’ve ever known! The only other job I would do would be working with animals.